Sunday, January 21, 2018

Silent Cinema at the 21st Amendment in San Leandro


We are pleased to be teaming up with our friends at 21st Amendment in San Leandro and MJZ events to bring you a series of Silent Cinema movie nights at the 21st Amendment.

Tickets include a Complementary drink, Photo Booth, Popcorn Bar, headphone rental and fun trivia before the movie.

Be excellent to each other! For a limited time, bring a friend to #MovieNight for HALF OFF. Use offer 'Excellent Friends' at checkout and Party On Dudes! bit.ly/MovieNightJM18

3 comments:

  1. I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison 123cima4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. https://123putlocker.website

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. https://putlockertv.one

    ReplyDelete